Friday, April 30, 2021

Tautai o le Moana - Staff Briefing

Following the Tautai o le Moana fono I attended and reported in my earlier post, I wanted to share my learning with our staff.  I was thinking, if anyone asked staff what changes had happened at our school since my participation in the initiative, they would say 'nothing' or 'I don't know'!  I felt that the Tauati journey started with me.  I spent the year coming to grips with where I sat with my knowledge and understanding of what Pacifica success looked like at our kura and what way finding looked like and felt like for me.  So while I spent the year on my own journey, it is now time to bring way finding to our staff.  This is the slide deck I created to share in our first Tautai staff PLG and hopefully will give some clarity to staff as to what way finding may look like for us and our community.  This is the first of many way finding/Tautai meetings we will have, wish us well on our journey together:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment