Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Making Butter

Beautiful has written an imaginary recount... read on to find out what she was up to.



It was a hot day. I felt unhappy churning the butter. It took such a long long time. I got sweaty and it was dripping down my cheeks. My hands were aching so I asked my Mum if I could go to the lake so I could cool down. She said "Just stay there and do it!"

I could see people going past and children having fun playing. All I was doing was churning the butter at home. I felt jealous when all the other children went past so I turned and looked the other way.

At last I could hear that bubbling sound. I knew that it was done. I looked inside, it looked so creamy. I had bread with the butter I made. It tasted fantastic. After I finished eating I ran to the lake. On the way to the lake I was singing. When I finally got there I kicked off my shoes and jumped in.

By Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. that is a good story i liked the end part when you kicked your shoes of and jumped in.That was a cool part i hoped your hands were aching when you were writing it hooked me in to the story. It felt like you were in the old in days.And now i know why old in day people didn't have that much butter and it feels like a lot of job to do. Lucky i wasn't in that days i will be exhausted thanks for telling me i hoped you liked it to well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!LOTS OF INFORMATION.

    ReplyDelete