Sunday, August 22, 2010

Swallowed by the Monster... A Narrative by Jonive


When I was on the rocks I could see the crashing waves all around me. They all looked like an enormous frightened monster. It was a humungous monster. I couldn't believe it! It had sharp shiny teeth and it looked like it wanted to eat me and swallow me. The monster scared me.

When I was in the sea I felt like I was about to drown but I saw people on the rocks. I was calling but they didn't hear me. I saw a rock close by and I wrapped my arms around it. As I yelled "Help me!" I saw someone running.

When I saw the lifeguard I put my hand right out and I was really excited that someone was coming to help me.
"Are you ok?" the lifeguard yelled out to me.
"Help me!" I cried.
I felt so relieved to be pulled into the orange boat.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is awesome writing Jonive! I love your description of the monstrous waves. Great work!
    From
    Mrs Fepuleai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Jonive. I love the words you chose to express yourself in this story - especially when you compared the crashing waves to a humungous monster!

    ReplyDelete